If you have imported the Linux MP and are experiencing difficulties discovering your Linux servers, check to see if you have Microsoft security update KB2585542 applied on your management server(s). If so try the following as a workaround:-
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following subkey in the registry:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type SendExtraRecord for the name of the DWORD, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click SendExtraRecord, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 2 to disable the split record in schannel, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor
These changes take effect immediately and do not require a reboot.
NOTE:-This workaround must be applied to all Mgmt Servers and Gateways that manage UNIX/Linux agents